Manufactured in the UK, the Britannia P50 6ltr Wet Chemical fire extinguisher is a service-free unit that never requires an engineer call-out during it's 10 year guaranteed lifespan. The F-Class extinguisher is specially designed to tackle cooking fat fires, making it ideal for commercial and industrial kitchen applications. To ensure users are as safe as possible these extinguishers are also safe for use around live electrical equipment. Britannia P50 service-free fire extinguishers are Kitemarked to the latest BS EN3 standard and offer many benefits.
- Free site survey, installation (including wall sign) by certified engineers with every P50 extinguisher. Once you have placed the order we will contact you to arrange a date for the free delivery, free site survey, free installation and free certification/training. Find out more
- Free certification by extinguisher engineer at installation
- Extinguisher rating 75F
- Corrosion-free design
- 10 Year savings on engineer's charges
- No refill after five years required
- 10 Year Warranty
- Safe for use around electrical equipment
- Manufactured in the UK
- Kitemarked by BSI to BS EN3
- Recyclable extinguisher
- Can be factory refurbished after use or at the end of its 10 year life to give another 10 year lifespan. This service costs currently £120 ex VAT including collection and re-delivery from and to your premises.
- UV Protected
- Super strength composite construction
- Supplied with wall bracket
- Free 'after fire replacement'
This is the technical data for the Service-Free 6ltr Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher - Britannia P50.
||-25 °C to +60 °C
||9 Bar @ 20 °C
The following datasheets are available for this product.
1 customer has rated this product and it has an overall rating of 5 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are published without modification.
Reviewed by: -
Published on: 16th August 2017